Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Centred][caption2]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

[style5]

Display Trending Posts

No

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

yes

Archive

© 2015 mo'adore | Content and design by Morag Lee | Powered by Blogger.

How much does my every day face cost?


I'm not really a huge make-up person so have always refrained from doing these types of posts because I didn't think there would be a particularly shocking price tag for my daily make-up (I can however spend hours getting ready for a special occasion). However the pieces of make-up I do wear are 'premium' so maybe this could actually be quite interesting.


Above is a nice wee family portrait of my daily make-up. As you may know the high percentage of Arbonne make-up is due to me being an Arbonne Consultant so I get a 35% discount so the high price tag is removed slightly for me :P

Arbonne Primer - £16.90 (£26 normally)
Arbonne Foundation in Alabaster - £21 (£31 normally)
Arbonne Foundation in Soft Blush -  £21 (£31 normally)
Illamasqua Concealer in 210 - £13 
B. Under eye concealer in light - £5.32 *
Arbonne blusher in Apricot - £13 (normally £20)
Soap & Glory supercat eyeliner - £6.00
Hd Brows (may or may not be cruelty-free - they ignored my e-mail) - circa £17 (I got mine in a Glossy box)
No7 mascara (not pictured because I'm a pleb) - £11.00 (I have a 'gift' sample though)

Total = £171.32 (though I paid £92.90)

So yep, even the simplest everyday face can add up! But one of the reasons I prefer high end make-up as it does so much longer! I have already owned that HD brows pallette years and some other products have been going months and don't look close to running soon. 

Lots of premium make-up love!

Morag
QuickEdit
mòrag
6 Comments
Share :

RSSGoogle Friend ConnectBloglovinFeedly

Follow moadore on Snapchat!

Recipes, love letters and general chit chat can be sent to moadore@gmail.com.

Follow @moadore